Monday, December 28, 2009

New Kit

Scrap Happens


Silver wrote this description for me.

I really love how she describes my kits!

Scrap Happens
Love scrapping? Love art stuff? Love just having fun with kits? Then you will absolutely go nuts for this kit! Scrap Happens has the perfect papers, elements, and even a great alpha that will keep you busy tag after tag! It’s like being a kid again with all those neat art supplies you remember from arts & crafts time; tape, bows, ribbons, even crayons! This kit is sure to please, so get it now, and start having a ball making your favorite creations ever,

And for this week only you can get the kit for free.
Its a big kit and you can get it by going to Moo Two's forum Here
Also everything in my store at Moo Two will be only $1.00
for this week.
I hope you like my new kit!
Hugs from Kel

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome hun !
    Will grab this LOL!
    I'm so proud you use my templates LOL.

    http://cayscreation.com/

    ReplyDelete