Friday, October 30, 2009

Freebie quickpage and Layout made from "Country Blues" by Traci

I still love this kit lol
I made a tut and 2 layouts from it.
You can download the first one by clicking on the layout.
Its my niece. Shes beautiful, she has a new baby now, Shes a great mother!

Personal use only and please send your friends here to download.
and this is my Great Nephew, Treaver.
Hes a real cowboy
lol. He just turned 3. Aint he cute?!
Here is the tut I did
from the kit
You can find it here
Thanks for looking.
Visit Traci's blog here
you can purchase the kit here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Layout Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 05:41pm, NY 08:41pm] - 17 Nov [UK 01:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

    ReplyDelete